Project TK: Bridging the distance
Hello fellow seiyuu fans and especially, those who are in Kakki fandom!
While we are talking about Kakki’s birthday this year and what should we give him me, Cynthia ( ao-nyan ) and Winnie ( lost-in-hibernation ) were talking about a creative present for him and we decided that rather than sending all of it alone, we would like for all of us to participate in sending him one big present he will not forget for a long time!
—What is this project?
This project is intended to bridge the distance between us overseas fans and the man himself, closing on the great gap that is between us and him. This project also aims to bring overseas fans to his attention, and to let him know that he’s loved everywhere!
—How do I participate in this project?
It’s simple, by sending in your letters! You can send anything, from fanletters to fanarts. We are going to compile everything you send into a book and send it to him that hopefully it will arrive right on December 24, his birthday.
Since this is a project strictly for letters and fanarts, we have some guidelines to disclose so please pay attention to these guidelines!
- The size of paper is A5 (half of A4). Please cut it neatly if you are going to use A4 instead of using the pre-made A5 sized paper. A5 paper is about 14.8 cm x 21 cm in dimension, roughly. Please use only plain paper!
- We encourage you to handwrite your letter.
- Please write in either of these three languages: Japanese, English or German. It’s fine if you want to mix these languages in, but mind that it might be confusing for him to read it. Writing in Japanese is recommended.
- We limit each person to send in a maximum of four sheets of A5 (single-sided).
- You may decorate your letter to your liking.
—What should I avoid in writing or sending in?
- Please avoid sending in food and things other than fanletters or fanarts.
- Avoid writing personal questions and touchy subjects such as his faith, his personal life, his schedule, or anything else. He has no obligation to answer and you have no right to ask anything about it either.
You can start writing your letters from now, but the latest you can send in your letter is 14 November. 2014 (Friday). After the mentioned date, we will compile all the stuffs you’ve sent and send it to Japan. We will also let you guys know if the book has arrived in Japan safely, so you guys will not have to worry about your letter or fanart being left out.
We will lay out more details once there are enough person interested in this. Please like and/or reblog and send us a message if you plan on participating or simply to signal boost! Thank you~
Okay, this is the first fanfiction I ever write for Free! My head is so filled with RinMomo that I couldn’t help to write something for those two. My grammar might be kinda weird since English’s not my mother tongue, so I apologize in advance. Anyway, I hope you like it!
I decided so since Rin took hold of Momo in ep. 2 and convinced myself when Momo noticed Rin’s cleavage >w<
Namikawa Daisuke - Jump Out Loud PV
Not my favourite PV from him, but it makes really nice screencaps like these \(^o^)/
Voice Switch with Okamoto Nobuhiko
Being a seiyuu (voice actor) is
Okamoto Nobuhiko: Well vaguely speaking I think it means… The occupation to do things in the 2D world. Having the anime world there and being inside wondering what to do. Even when acting, if I were to say when standing in front of the mic… Some times I do get that feeling of entering into the screen at times. The concept of living in the 2D world. Is absolutely fun and it feels great. I find it to be the absolute perfect job.
Maji Love Live 3rd Stage
Hitsuji de Oyasumi 23 – Ashita no Tame Ni Ii Yume Wo
Have a Nice Dream for Tomorrow
CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko & Terashima Takuma
For the cuteness of Terashii’s voice and cool Nobucchi in this volume, I wish you all a nice dream for tomorrow, mina-san^^